Peacebuilding PhD Admission
The PhD Peacebuilding program is now accepting applications for Academic year 2018-2019 starting in August 2017.
Applications and supporting references should be submitted online. Please permit plenty of time for submitting required transcripts via conventional international mail. All materials must arrive in the admissions office by June 1, 2018. Students needing faculty to submit letters to support scholarships, and other financial support should submit their materials earlier. Download the International PhD application form and begin the application process.
APPLYING TO THE PROGRAM
Minimum qualifications for application
(1) Master’s Degree
(2) 3 years of work experience
(3) 550 TOEFL score (or equivalent)
Method of selection
Selection will be based on:
- completed application form
- all official post-secondary transcripts
- statement of purpose (750-1,000 words)
- list of writings/publications (if any)
- letters of recommendation (two from former college/university instructors, and one from work colleague/supervisor)
- personal/telephone interview
The tuition fee is 225,000 Baht per year (approx. US$ 6,500) which includes tuition, course materials, and institutional fees.
For further information please contact: Asst. Prof. Dr. Suchart Setthamalinee, Head, Department of Peace Studies, International College, Payap University at: email@example.com