IMBA Admissions Procedures
Undergraduate degree: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an educational institution in Thailand or overseas that the Civil Service Commission of the Royal Thai Government recognizes.
English proficiency: Applicants must either have a 550 TOEFL score or higher on the written test (173 or higher on the computer based TOEFL), an IELTS score of 5.5, or pass the Payap Graduate School English Language examination.
The following procedures will be used at the discretion of the MBA Committee to accept students:
- Applicants must submit a completed application form to Payap University with required attachments including official transcript and other record of applicant’s previous university studies.
- Official transcript must be an original or a copy that is issued and certified by the university or college previously attended. It must contain the original stamp or seal of the institution and the original signature of the appropriate school authority. Official transcript must be submitted in the original language and must be accompanied by an English translation that is officially verified by the issuing university or college.
- Interview & Written Examination
Applicants are required to pass an oral interview and in some instances, may also be required to complete a written examination by the Selection Committee.
Download the International graduate application form and begin the application process.
The academic year consists of two (2) semesters of 16 weeks, plus one (1) summer session.
- First Semester: Mid June – Mid October
- Second Semester: November – March (with Christmas break)
- Summer Session: April – May
Starting with the date of initial registration, students must complete this program within five (5) years.
Contact the following admissions office to apply for this program: firstname.lastname@example.org